其實對於中秋節冇乜特別嘅感覺, 因為真係普通不過嘅一日, 冇假放架, 雖然某個華人團體口口聲聲話向政府爭取將中秋列為公假, 聽咗幾年咪又係咁?? 都費鬼事講喇, 中秋節, 我會想起三樣嘢:
- [圓月] 八月十五嘅月亮係最大最圓, 可能係氣候嘅關係.. 點都好, 月圓代表團圓, 一家人齊齊整整一齊聚首係一大樂事.. 我喺度諗, 第時人類如果居住喺月球, 到時係唔係會望住地球「賞月」呢??
- [月餅] 應該係發源自明朝嘅月餅, 嚟到今時今日已經係變化萬千, 食月餅係中秋一個必要動作, 而月餅口味嘅創新又逐漸變成熱潮.. 我喺度諗, 可能5年後我哋中秋節食嘅已經唔再係叫做月餅喇..
- [花燈] 真係唔知花燈同埋燈謎嘅有來, 記得以前啲燈籠真係用紙做真係用蠟燭點亮架, 不過而家本末倒置, 小朋友係拎住個有造型有聲響嘅燈膽通街走囉.. 我喺度諗, 以後會唔會進展到玩遙控飛天燈籠呢??
well, i don't actually have any special feelings towards this festival, partly because it's just a normal day to me, no holidays at all, although have been hearing rumours that a chinese congress party is persuading the government to set this day as a national public holiday.. well after years and years of the rumours, it is still a rumour but anyway, i've gave up about this already.. to me, the mid-autumn festival reminds me of three things:
- [full moon] the mid-autumn moon is believed to be the biggest and roundest, but i supposed it's the weather that caused this belief.. anyway, full moon to the chinese means complete, and it's a tradition to have all members of the family to gather together that day as a sign of completeness.. i'm thinking, if ever human are going to dwell in the moon, will we then celebrate the earth festival then??
- [mooncake] from the Ming Dynasty i believe mooncake is originated, and up till this moment, there are thousands of varieties of mooncakes in the market.. mooncake is a must item for the mid-autumn celebration, and the innovative mooncakes has already become a trend nowadays.. i'm thinking, perhaps 5 years later the things that we had for mid-autumn can never be called a mooncake..
- [lantern] no idea the origin of lantern for the mid-autumn festival, but i can still recall those lantern i had during childhood were made of papers and were lit by real candles, unlike those carried by kids nowadays that are made of anything, battery operated and lit by light bulbs and even changing color LEDs.. i'm thinking, will kids be using remote control to play flying lanterns in the future??