通常週末我都會乘搭電動火車來回中環廣場同谷中城, 因為呢個係相當快捷方便嘅途徑.. 但係印象中嘅快捷方便往往都係事與願違, 短短一個站唔駛五分鐘車程, 竟然可以耗盡乘客超過半個小時時間.. 我覺得個管理出現好大問題, 但係就好似永遠都唔知問題出喺邊, 以至浪費人力物力去所謂嘅解決問題..
- 火車班次由原本每15分鐘邊成20分鐘, 點解啊?? 邊位天下奇才做嘅調整啊?? 明知油價驟升, 會有更多人乘搭公共交通, 你係唔係吊高嚟賣啊?? 而且火車永遠唔會準時到站, 至少會比schedule遲10分鐘以上, 有機會仲會唔嚟添噃.. 所以你計算條數, 火車唔到加上下一班遲到, 前後你要癡癡等待40分鐘!!
- 因為火車唔準時(或者放飛機), 車站累積嘅乘客逐漸加多.. 加上車廂內已經逼爆沙甸嘅乘客們, 每次火車到站都未必能夠接走晒所有乘客.. 結果就你推我攘, 大家爭先恐後上車, 國民醜陋嘅一面盡顯眼前.. 好羞家囉真係!!
- 車站有固定嘅一個播報員, 好稱職啊, 每個數分鐘就廣播下班火車幾時到站, 好似喺都同你齊齊倒數咁.. 喂!! 如果你火車係準時到站, 我睇個電子告示板就得啦, 駛鬼你高薪聘請個專業播報員喺度返工咩??
- 車站都有固定警察來維持秩序, 嘩, 搞到好似好care啲乘客嘅安慰咁喎.. 喂!! 如果你火車係準時到站, 就唔駛人逼人, 唔駛人逼人個秩序就唔係問題啦.. 而且啲所謂嘅警察咪就係喺度行行企企, 他條到啲豬腩肉逼爆制服啦.. 我年中都納唔少稅喎, 駛唔駛嘥錢喺佢哋身上啊??
你的忠實乘客敬上..Dear KTM Komuter,
I would normally take the KTM komuter to travel between KL Sentral and MidValley during weekends, since this is one of the more convenient way of commuting.. However, things never turned out to be any convenient at all.. Most of the time, a journey of 5 minutes between these two stations can cost us more than 30 minutes!! That is ridiculous.. It seems like the management cannot identify the source of the problem, at yet trying to waste fringy operation costs to so-call-solve the problems..
- The frequency of trains has been adjusted from the then 15min to now 20min, WTF is this adjusment?? And trains are never punctual, they are at least 10min late behind the schedule, and sometimes just do not appear at all.. Doing the maths, you can easily expect a waiting time of over 40min just to see the train
- Because of the untrustworthful trains arrival time, passengers kept accummulating in the station, and with the already "exploding" crowd in the coming train, that does not guarantee you are able to squeeze in the overpacked trains.. And look at those ugly people fighting to get into the train!! Malaysia is Truly Asia - that is what projected in a tourist's eys?? Depending on your luck, you might just be left out and gotta wait for the next train, and yeah, i mean the next-hell-know-when-it-will-arrive train..
- There's always a PA on duty, wow quite professional broadcasting train arrival time every few minute.. Well, if your train can ever arrive on time, do you think you need to spend money hiring the professional full-time PA in every station?? The electronic sign-board is just enough for all means!!
- There are always police on duty in the platforms, looks like KTM cares about the passengers safety a lot.. But if your train can ever arrive on time more frequently, there will be less crowd, if there is less crowd, I'm pretty sure the situation is always under control.. Furthermore, the police look too relax with their so-call job, till their tummy almost pop out from their already tight uniform, funny!!! I don't pay tax for these really..
Sincerely from, your die-hard passengers..