本來都唔願再提起件激氣事, 但係偏偏又不吐不快.. 我好少寫食物劣評, 但係食餐雞飯要六十幾蚊(!!), 超貴!! 你話我係唔係應該肉赤, 係唔係應該心理不平衡先?? 咪就係一般連鎖鋪頭仔, 稍為有啲裝璜之嘛..
- 孟加拉籍侍應一味hardsell所謂嘅"鎮店之寶", 完全唔理份量其實已經超出兩個胃可以承受嘅地步, 好唔professional囉..
- 結果柯打咗半隻雞, 一碟燒味拼盤, 一碟芽菜, 半打豬肉丸, 兩個飯, 兩杯涼茶.. 兩個人喎, 係唔係好多先??
- 拼盤有8舊叉燒, 10舊燒肉.. 叉燒稍為比20仙大啲啲, 淨係食到超甜味.. 燒肉每舊約0.6cm×0.6cm×4cm, 食得出唔係新鮮出爐.. 係我食過最冇誠意嘅燒味..
- 最後賣單連服務費銷售稅, 一共RM63.55, 比預料貴多成倍!! 係呀, 其實最恐怖嘅係餐牌上完全冇標價錢, 擺到明就係明屈啦..
[disclaimer: this is purely personal opinion and does not intend for any instigation]
i actually don't want to mention about it again, but yet i feel so frowned if i don't share it here.. i rarely write bad review about food, but for the chicken rice i have to pay for more than RM60(!!), that's extremely expensive!! don't you agree that i should go mad and complain, for it's just nowhere but a chain restaurant with maybe a little decoration..
- the bangladeshi waiter kept hardselling their so-called speciality, never consider nor advise if the amount has actually exceeded the capacity of two normal stomach, very unprofessional right??
- and because of that we ordered half chicken, a plate of bbq and roasted pork, a plate of beansprouts, half dozen of pork balls, two rice and two drinks.. for just two person, don't you think it's a little too much??
- the plate of bbq and roasted pork came with 8 pieces of char siew slightly bigger than a 20sen coin, i can only taste "sweet".. 10 pieces of siew yoke each about 0.6cm×0.6cm×4cm, i can only taste "not fresh".. i guess they are the lousiest i have ever had..
- the bill (with service charge and government tax) came to a whooping RM63.55, almost double our expectation!! and oh, the scariest thing is that they don't even put down the price in the menu, very obvious they are trying to slash you don't you think??