相信大家每日都會搭[車立]啦係嘛?? 以下呢幾種乘客係我覺得好鬼[車立]人憎嘅, 唔知大家可有同感??
- 大大件頂住個門口, 禮貌嗌佢讓路都仍然係企定定, 係咁意側個膊算數嘅朋友.. 唔該死開啦, 阻住條路~~
- [車立]內已經逼爆人毫無郁動空間, 係都要自己㩒字, 粗身粗勢整親人嘅朋友.. 唔該開下把口叫人幫手㩒啦, 呢種人情唔駛還喎~~
- 慢條斯理蓮步姍姍行入嚟等門閂嘅朋友.. 成[車立]人趕時間, 唔該你最後一個入嚟, 就順手㩒埋個閂門掣, 慳返大家3秒鐘時間啦~~
before i start, i'd like to explain what is meant by 車立 in the title.. it should actually be seen as one word [車立], pronounced as "lip" (mis-pronunciation of lift actually) which means elevator in cantonese..
i believe everyone of us take elevator to office or to home everyday.. among the different passengers, i found the following very annoying, do you also agree with me??
- those who block the door, even if you politely seek for excuse, still standing there like a steady rock without giving way (maybe just slightly move the shoulder to response).. oh please f**k off will you?? you're blocking the way~~
- those who insist pressing the button (not knowing they actually clumsily bump other passengers) even if the elevator is packed with no extra inch to move.. come on, just speak up and get someone to help you press the button, you don't have to repay for this~~
- those who take their own sweet time entering the elevator and then waiting for the door to close.. i mean, the whole lot of passengers (who are also in a rush to work) are waiting, can't you just do us good by pressing the "close" button to save everyone a 3-second time??