- 前日買咗條皮帶, 返到屋企發覺太長, 於是放工去間店要求剪短.. 點知個sales使盡吃奶之力, 搞到隻手紅晒都冇辦法撬開個扣.. 可能成日冇食飯, 我話算啦, 你幫我打兩個窿算啦, 搞到佢以為我嫌棄佢辦事不周添..
- 之後行過subway聞到烤麵包鬼咁香, 就忍唔住行入去買隻包食啦.. 原本我都想話尊重已經坐喺度嘅馬拉同胞, 等開齋時間一到大家一齊食嘅.. 不過飢餓嘅我始終把持唔住, 嗱嗱聲食晒(頭都唔擰)鬆人囉.. :D
- 再去超市買嘢, 嘩, 個員工好陰公囉.. 餓咗成日連開齋時間都要穩守崗位, 趁冇客人先踎埋一二角食飯盒.. 我原本都想等佢安安樂樂食飽飯先, 但係竟然畀佢裝到我, 要暫停食飯嚟serve我添.. 衰就衰在, 我淨係買兩蚊嘢咋囉~~ :p
this month is the fasting month for the muslims, after sunrise and before sunset they are not allowed to eat or drink.. today i went over to midvalley after work, and at one shot did three things which i regard as rather "embarrassing" (i really can't find a good word actually), but i really didn't mean it ok??
- bought a belt the other day and found out it's too long for me, so i went to that shop again and asked to shorten it.. no matter how hard the sales tried, even till his hand turned swelling red, he still didn't manage to open the buckle.. oh well, i think maybe he hasn't eat for a whole day?? so i said just punch two more holes on it will do, but he might think i complained he's not good..
- passed by subway, can't resist the smell and just walked in to grab a 6-inch.. initially i wanted to respect the other muslim patrons to eat with them together upon the break-fast time.. but in the end i couldn't take it any longer, quickly (but quietly) gulped the sandwich in big bites and left without turning back.. :D
- went to the supermarket and gosh, i so pity the cashier at the counter.. having starved the whole day and yet need to stay on duty though it's already break-fast time, she can only secretly squad down to munch something when there're no customer.. i actually planned to wait till she finished, but then she saw me instead and immediately stopped eating to serve.. the unglam thing was, i only bought less than RM2 worth of things~~ :p