- 印度人口眾多, 放眼一望全部係皮膚黝黑嘅人, 顯得自己有點鶴立雞群.. 我第一次覺得自己一個人喺街上行回唔安全, 所以全程僱佣私人司機護送..
- 算係相當落後貧窮嘅一個國家, 交通混亂, 四週沙塵滾滾, 牛糞到處可見.. 閣下若果有緣, 仲有機會見到有人隨街大小二便..
- 處處都有行乞人士或者兜你講嘢嘅人, 遊客就更係佢哋死纏爛打嘅目標, 每次都要勞煩司機差遣佢哋.. 奉勸大家千其唔好心軟, 唔係就一身蟻架喇..
- 撇開以上一切, 其實印度係好多值得去嘅地方, 歷史古蹟更加係引人入勝.. 世界奇景之一泰姬陵, 係絕對不可錯過嘅景點!! 我仲記得深深被佢莫名嘅魅力吸引住, 流連忘返添..
其實當時係個受訓課程, 香港或印度二揀一, 結果我揀咗呢個神奇的印度~~
amongst all overseas job assignments, i would say the most unforgettable and i feel proudest of, must be the trip to India in May 2006.. i have actually wanted to visit this mysterious country very much, and this opportunity just came by so perfectly that i have no hesitation at all to go over..
- India is a very populated country, while i was there i seemed like so outstanding among the darker skin crowd.. this is also the first time i felt unsecured to walk on the street on my own, that was why i have hired a personal driver with me for all the 10 days being there..
- quite a under-developed and poor country, the traffic is a total mess, everywhere is dusty, and cow dungs everywhere (fresh or dried).. and if you are lucky, bet you, you might bump into somebody peeing/pooing like nobody's business on the street..
- beggars and touters everywhere in India, and tourists are of course their target, and they seem so determined and never gave up to hook on to one.. all of times i just have to get help from my driver to get them to leave me alone.. little tips here, never be kind-hearted to any of them, or else you will get into trouble later..
- despite the above, i think India has got lots of places to see, especially the historical monuments they have in the land.. not to miss is of course Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world, a sight that makes your India trip incomplete if you have not been there.. i was somehow being fascinated by her mysterious charm, till i was a bit hesitate to leave the place..
it was actually a technical training course, i was given the choice between Hong Kong and India, and i have chosen this Incredible India~~