- 第一次感受52°C高溫, 微風吹嚟感覺如風筒直擊..
- 第一次去沙漠, 第一次去綠洲, 感受沙漠遊牧民族嘅文化..
- 第一次穿著阿拉伯服裝, 扮阿拉伯小王子影相, 沾沾自喜..
- 第一次食阿拉伯餐, 全部都係烤肉, 逗留幾個星期開始對肉類恐懼..
連續幾個月斷斷續續飛過去逗留三兩星期, 當時覺得有啲唔願意.. 但係事隔幾年, 卻又開始懷念嗰一個地方, 更甚嘅係我當時個fit樣!!! 人啊, 好多時候都係失去咗, 先學懂珍惜~~ :)
it was May 2005 that i went for my first overseas business trip, a rather unfamiliar place for me for the very first time, Dubai.. and when i told my mum it's somewhere in Arab, she sort of got very anxious about it, haha!! Dubai was a real desert turned nowadays an international big city, totally man-made.. on this piece of desert, you can find the world's tallest building, the world's dearest hotel, the world's largest indoor skiing dome, the world's largest man-made island, etc etc etc..
- my first time experiencing a 52°C high temperature, breeze just feel like a hairdryer blowing right on your face..
- my first visit to a real desert and a real oasis, experiencing the culture and lifestyle of the desert nomads..
- my first time ever dressed up in the Arabian costume, thinking that i was Prince Arab, i took a photo that i always so proud of..
- my first time with Arabian food, almost all of them are grilled meat, staying longer there somehow made me a meat-phobia..
for a continuous few months that i was required to fly over on-and-off to stay for a couple of weeks, frankly speaking, i was getting sicked of it.. but after a few years, i started to miss that old place again, and more importantly my FIT look back then!!! oh well, isn't this human, only learn how to appreciate things after loosing it?? :)