- [案例一: SMS] 明明一機在手, 請願你來我往發送幾廿個短訊, 攘咗大半日先搞清楚大家嘅意思.. 都唔明點解唔直接打個電話當場講清楚呢??
- [案例二: MSN] 個同事明明就坐係隔離, 伸個頭埋去就可以講到嘢啦.. 都唔明點解係都要用MSN又或者電郵呢?? 跟住就叮來叮去, 沒完沒了, 幾惱囉~~
- [案例三: FB] 有心約朋友出嚟見面就撥個輪或者發個短訊啦.. 都唔明點解係都要通過面卜event等人回應呢?? 唔係個個人都登入都會睇到架喎..
the advanced techology nowadays allow us to communicate with others in simple and easy ways.. perhaps there are too many channels available, till some people seem unable to use the most efficient path to communicate.. really, effective communication is one kind of skills to learn~~
- [case 1: SMS] the cellphone is on their hands, instead of calling directly to talk and resolve issues on the spot, i can't understand why some just like to send rounds of SMS and only able to sort things out after half a day has passed..
- [case 2: MSN] the colleague is just sitting in the next cubicle and instead of poking your head over and talk, i can't undestand why some just like to use MSN or send emails and then enjoy the frustration of repititive ding-dong's..
- [case 3: FB] having the thought of inviting friends out for a drink, give a call or SMS would be the best channel i supposed.. i can't understand why some just like to use FB event and wait for response?? but not everyone will login often and will notice that invitation right??