- 喺飛士卜遇返好多舊朋友, 開始嘅時候都會好興奮咁寒喧一番「好耐唔見喎, 點啊你??」, 之後就不了了之如同陌路.. 呢啲叫做門面功夫?? 哈哈..
- 飛士卜個friend list其實有好都素未謀面嘅「朋友」, 我通常都來者不拒嘅(驚搞錯得罪人吖嘛).. 所以唔明究竟係畀人點錯相吖, 定係啲人漁翁撒網呢??
- 最近飛士卜改版, 搞到每次入去就見到好多事不關己嘅updates.. 至討厭睇到玩游戲嘅成績, 嘩大佬, 你玩游戲啫, 唔駛公諸於世係嘛??
- 至怕有萬人迷朋友update profile相或status, 就算簡單一句「我食緊蘋果」都會有好多fans回應.. 係就係唔關我事, 不過會收到好多notification囉, 就煩喺呢度囉咪..
i believe many of us have been facebooking?? i created my account few years back after massive persuades from a friend, i do login quite often now but not really active.. anyway, i have these few interesting views about facebooking..
- bumped into some long-lost friends in FB, it's very normal to get excitedly hooked up "hey, long time no see, how are you doing??".. but i guess 90% of the cases ended up as strangers again.. so this is call socialising?? haha..
- i have many "friends" in FB list that i have never met before, i never reject people because i'm afraid i'll offend if i make mistake.. but really wonder if simply adding somebody you don't know is a perpetual habit or an accidental wrong click??
- the change of FB recently flooded the page with loads of none-of-my-business updates.. to be frank, i hate most to see the games results.. well, if you are playing the games, you don't need to tell the whole world right??
- some friends can just update profile photo or a simple status like "i'm eating an apple" and there goes hundreds of followers commenting.. by right it has nothing to do with me, but i hate being bombarded with tons of notifications when i login..