請選擇繼續閱讀: 詳情 摘要
- [08:30] 到達輕鐵站, 見到堆滿人嘅列車停住喺度, 廿分鐘後先啟動..
- [08:55] 下一班列車先姍姍來遲, 乘客蜂擁而上, 又再等個十分鐘先啟動..
- [09:10] 列車行到半途, 竟然停電!! 電燈冷氣全熄掉..
- [09:15] 以極緩慢速度前進到下一站, 工作人員指示所有乘客落車..
- [09:18] 因為技術上嘅問題(很例牌嘅解釋), 輕鐵服務要全線暫停兩小時!!
- [09:20] 全車上百人一齊出站爭得士.. 我呢個斯文人點同人爭??
- [09:35] 唔夠人爭, 以為行去下一站會好啲, 結果係一樣嘅情形..
- [10:00] 見有架去市區嘅巴士, 最後改變主意, 即刻上車!!
- [10:30] 巴士路線兜兜轉轉, 半個小時方到達市區, 轉搭單軌火車返工..
- [11:00] 峰迴路轉舟車勞碌, 由單軌車站步行返公司, 一身汗水同怨氣!!
聽講話, 輕鐵列車於某站撞到不明物體, 導致引擎爆炸, 因而搞到大停電, 輕鐵服務全線癱瘓!! 就算列車停喺軌道或隧道, 所有乘客都要行出嚟呀!! 好似到中午之後先回復正常服務.. 而我, 就當然深受其害啦, 陰公.. :(
i was mad, i was totally mad!! do you know what happened the day before while i went to work?? i left my house at 8:30 and only reached office at 11:00!! a mere two and a half hours, it's an ugly 5 times more than the usual half an hour~~
Please choose to continue reading: Details Summary
- [08:30] arrived at station and saw the train packed with people, but was not moving until 20 minutes later..
- [08:55] the next train gingerly arrived, all waiting passengers forced themselves to squeeze in, and another 10 minutes before it started to move..
- [09:10] and out of a sudden, there's no electricity supply to the train half way on the track, all lights and air-conditioned switched off..
- [09:15] the train moved to the next station in the slowest speed, all passengers were instructed to leave the train
- [09:18] heard over the PA that because of the unforeseen technical difficulties (the perpetual official reason), train service will not resume in the next 2 hours!!
- [09:20] and hence all passengers (there're more than 100 of us) rushed out to get taxi to work..
- [09:35] it's impossible to get a taxi under such situation, so i walked to the next station but sorry to realised it's the same case..
- [10:00] saw a bus going to the city center, and i finally changed my mine and boarded the bus for an alternative route..
- [10:30] after the twist-and-turn bus route, finally reached the city center and changed to commute in the monorail..
- [11:00] it was after three different types of transport mode that i was finally there.. walked back to office from the station, i was soaking wet and of course soaked with frustration!!
what i heard about the incident was because the train hit something at Dang Wangi station, and then the engine suddendly burned.. causing power failure to all stations, all trains stalled, and hence a total service shutdown!! even if the train stopped on the track upground or underground, all passengers wer instructed to unboard.. if not mistaken, the service was back to normal only after noon.. i was thus, badly affected, pity~~ :(